February 23, 2010

Cute Soft toys Doggies for sale~

Wei Lai and myself bought these cute doggies when we were doing a bazaar booth in NUS.
Miss it? It's ok.
Now going at a special price of $6.90, you can get one for yourself too!

Can't decide between 2? Get both at $12!

[I call this hapa dog, or it might be Cavalier King Charles Spaniel]
   
[Beagle]
 
[White Labrador]
 
[Husky*]
 
[Schnauzer]
 
[Havanese and Golden Retriever*]
[Bring me home now!]

If you notice any of the names of the dogs are wrong, do let me know, I'll be very grateful for your help. =)
Stock for Husky, Schnauzer, Havanese and Golden retriever limited. Get them before they're gone!
*Husky and Golden Retriever are temporary out of stock. Do leave your contact particulars or contact me if you're interested in them, and I'll let you know as soon as they're in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment