September 7, 2009

Wedding Dinner

Went to attend my Cousin's wedding dinner last night, and enjoyed it. Hope that they'll have a blissful marriage for a long time. =)
While I was there, I decided to do something special for my cousin, the bride. Started to work on a puff heart wand, and luckily, completed it in time when they reached our table for the toasting and photo taking. Hopefully she'll be sending me the photo so I can share it over here!
Also did some balloons for another cousin's son. Enjoyed playing with him, really an adorable kid!
[Erwin and me]
[Puff heart in the making]

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    We are Ahemz Inc, a media Company.

    We had just look through your blog, the conents are really good, it is pretty cool and well-designed. So we would like to invite you to join our celebrity blogs(it's free), you may simply click the link below for more details. If you have any enquiries, please email us at enquiry@ahemz.com

    Ahemz Inc. Celebrity Blogs

    We hope to see you soon.

    Thank you!

    Ahemz Inc.

    ReplyDelete